News & Updates, 07:35 AM, October, 21 2020
BA VANG PAGODA'S CHRYSANTHEMUM FESTIVAL 2020 - Reach out to our beloved Central Vietnam
+ 25 - 27 October, 2020
+ The opening ceremony takes place at 8:00 a.m., on 25 October 2020
- Location: Ba Vang Pagoda, Quang Trung Ward, Uong Bi City, Quang Ninh Province (About 40 km from Ha Long)
- Participants: English-speaking foreigners living inside and outside Vietnam
- Main activities: Joining the experience tour, including: + Exploring folk culture, traditional arts and Vietnamese cuisine + Savouring tea + Exploring the old-time Vietnamese countryside market
- Other information: + All activities at the Pagoda are free
- Regulations: All activities at the Pagoda will be captured by organizers of the Festival and posted on our media sites.
* Note: In case you want to experience the Festival for more than one day, please find a sleeping place.
Please feel free to send us your questions via email and phone number. For any further assistance, feel welcome to send us via Tel.: (+84) 0352 866 626 (phone call, Whatsapp, Viber, Zalo) Email: [email protected]